There's one thing I felt my blog was missing and that was an introduction to who I am, so here goes; this is 50 facts about me, enjoy!
1. My name is Michelle.
2. I was born in May 1995 so I'm 20 years old.
3. I live in Wales and I'm fluent in Welsh. I attended a Welsh school from the age of three and therefore I learnt every subject through Welsh. Doing work in English is really strange to me.
4. I'd love to be able to speak Spanish, I go to Spain every year and I can still only say a couple of basic words.
5. I've been on holiday to Spain every year for two weeks since I was 13 months old, so I've actually spent 38 weeks of my life there so far. (40 if you include my holiday there in a couple of weeks).
6. I hate the smell and taste of most alcohol, it literally turns my stomach.
7. The amount I eat is ridiculous I never stop eating! My friends always take the mick out of me for this because I'm really small and with the amount of time I spend eating it doesn't really make sense.
8. I love peas and sweetcorn, I would be quite happy eating these two in a bowl for dinner everyday.
9. Dance Moms is my guilty pleasure. There's just something about it that makes me want to watch all the episodes back to back! I love the drama and I always get emotionally attached to the dancers.
10. Ed Sheeran and Taylor Swift are my favourite singers.
11. I have an obsession with Pandora and Thomas Sabo jewellery.
12. My favourite place to visit in the UK is Ogmore by sea because I have so many memories there.
13. Travelling is my favourite thing to do, I love the build up and being a tourist around new places.
14. I was ill throughout all my GCSE's and the only thing I ate for the whole three months was fish fingers. Which has now turned into a bit of an obsession.
15. I'm really competitive with myself and I hate failing!
16. I'm a university drop out! I did pass first year with a first, but dropped out at the middle of second year because it really wasn't the right course for me. I hated myself for dropping out because I felt like I was failing everyone and everything.
17. A career plan isn't something I have right now and I literally have no idea what I want to do in the future.
18. None of my friends know I've started a blog, and I was going to call it anonymous blog but someone already had that so I went with reviewswithmichelle.blogspot.co.uk and "Simply Michelle". I'm terrified that they will find out and judge me.
19. I'd thought about blogging for a while but didn't really know what to write about or what would become of it, but since I have no social life so I thought I'd give it a go and see what it was like and I love it! I wish I started one earlier.
20. I love trying new products because I get bored of using the same products all the time and like to mix them up now and again!
21. I passed my driving test in three months and I would be so lost without my car now if I hadn't learnt to drive!
|Learner and pass plates.|
22. Spiders are my worse nightmare, I hate them and cry every time one comes near me and someone has to come and rescue me from it!
23. I hate everything to do with sick, if someone tells me they feel sick I get all hot and bothered and have to walk about because I don't know how to deal with it.
24. I will do anything to get out of speaking in front of large crowds of people or on the phone I get really nervous and get my words all muddled up for no reason.
25. Summer is definitely my favourite season. I hate having to wear 100 layers because it's raining and freezing outside.
26. Buying bikinis make me happy, I could easily buy loads of them but I have to limit myself because I live in the UK and it rains here practically all summer so it's a bit of a pointless obsession to have.
27. I buy a postcard from every new place I visit and stick them on my pin board in my room.
28. Watching make up tutorials fascinate me because of how easy everyone makes everything look, but when I try it, it always looks awful. This definitely makes me cautious of buying new make up and I generally stick to what I know.
29. I am so lazy in the morning that I never wear eyeliner or mascara to work because I prefer to stay in bed longer than getting up and spending hours on my make up!
30. I hate mornings in general, I wake up in the worst mood possible and need to be left alone for at least 2 hours before I'm back to my normal happy self.
31. I'm always tired no matter how much sleep I've had.
32. Personally I think I'm a really motivated person, I hate leaving a job half done or doing something half hearted. I just don't see the point in doing things with no effort.
33. I'm a strong believer in things happen for a reason and right place right time.
34. My hate for clothes shopping is unreal, I find something in my size and it looks awful or they just don't have my size ever!
35. I am a ridiculously shy person, I get really anxious meeting new people or being around lots of people I don't know!
36. I absolutely love the feel or velvet!
37. Swimming and running were my favourite sports when I was little and I was told to try out for the the Welsh swim squad but I was so nervous that I didn't go and regret not taking the opportunity to this day!
38. I hate missing opportunities, but ironically I hate it when things are handed to me on a plate. I like to work for things myself to prove to people that I deserve them.
39. I haven't done real exercise in over 4 years which really isn't something I'm proud of since I used to do sports every single day up until I was 16.
40. Being bored is my worse nightmare, I get really fidgety and annoyed with myself because I don't know what to do.
41. I could quite easily live without my phone.
42. I hate the cinema, sitting in one place for that long doesn't appeal to me at all. I'd rather be at the beach or on a walk somewhere.
43. I make lists for everything. I even have a list of lists I need to write!
44. Designing my own house when I'm older would be a dream come true, I've always loved architecture and interior design.
45. Textiles was my favourite subject I did for GCSE and A levels and I got an A in both. I really regret not carrying on and doing it in university.
46. I'm really OCD when it comes to making plans, I like to know where I'm going, when I'm going and how I'm getting there, which also makes for lots of lists being made.
47. I'm generally a really organised person until one thing isn't in order and then I have to reorganise literally everything.
48. I hate wearing heels, I'm so much comfier in converse or sandals.
49. My fashion style varies depending on my mode, but I definitely don't stick to one style.
50. I survived a hurricane! Which at the time didn't seem much of a big deal because we were on a school trip and all so we were positive it wasn't going to ruin the trip, but looking back at the damage it caused it could have been a completely different story and I understand why all our parents were terrified and ringing us all every five minutes now.
I underestimated how hard it would be to write 50 facts about myself yet I'm positive I've left lots of general facts about myself out. I hope you all enjoyed finding a little bit out about me, thank you all for reading!