Sunday, 21 June 2015

Eucerin Dermo Purifyer cleanser and scrub reviews!


Having suffered with acne and breakouts for what feels like forever I'm always on the hunt for products that claim they will improve my skin! On a recent visit to Boots to pick up some of my holy grail La Roche Posay skincare products, I found Eucerin products and thought I'd give them a go. I've been using them for just over a month now in between my normal skincare routine and they do seem to be doing a good job!   

Eucerin products.

I selected items from the 'Dermo purifyer' range, a range specifically formulated for oily and blemish prone skin! The products I picked was the cleanser and the scrub because I usually tend to avoid scrubs because they feel too harsh on my skin but the texture of this didn't seem to rough so I thought I'd give this one a go.


Eucerin Dermo Purifyer cleanser.


The cleanser itself has a clear gel like formula and it lathers really well providing my face is wet enough! This cleanser is also soap and fragrance free, so if you don't like products that have a fragrance this would be perfect! Because it claims to gently and effectively eliminate excess sebum, I use this in the morning so that my face doesn't get as oily throughout the day! I would say this works to an extent, my face does still look oily after a full day in work but I do have extremely oily skin, so it does eliminate some but not all. As for helping with acne I haven't really noticed a difference other than my face is less oily when I use this consistently and with the scrub at night. 


Cleanser claims. 

Although I like the cleanser the scrub is definitely my favourite out of the two. I use this every other night after I've taken my makeup off and cleansed my face! I like the texture because it isn't too harsh on my face and my skin does feel a lot smoother after I've used it! Unlike the cleanser which doesn't really have a fragrance this does smell very natural, and clean! I also like this product because it doesn't make my face red after I've used it so if I did want to use it before going out that wouldn't be a problem. 


Eucerin Dermo Purifyer Scrub. 


I don't find this scrub overly harsh on my skin unlike others I've tried. The scrub itself is really fine and then there's slightly larger green beads in it that melt when gently massaged onto the skin. I tend to only use this product on my nose, checks and chin avoiding my forehead because I did notice that it made my forehead breakout, but the rest of my face is fine when I use it! 


Scrub texture.

Overall I do like both of these products, the cleanser definitely does eliminate some of the oil from my face and the scrub definitely makes the texture of my skin a lot smoother, which is especially noticeable when I apply make up! They both retail at £9.50 so they're affordable for most budgets and you do get a lot of product because you only need to use a little bit especially with the scrub! I'd definitely repurchase these again in the future and I might try some of the other products in the range to see if I like them as much as these two! The only negative comments I have is that it does make my forehead breakout so I avoid using it there but other than that both products seem to react well with my skin.


Both products.

Thank you reading this review if you have any questions please leave me a comment! xo. 

Links

xo.

Other posts you might enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment