Monday, 27 July 2015

15 things that make me happy.


Welcome back to my blog! Today I thought I'd do something different, I've been loving tags recently and I'd seem this type of thing on youtube, so I thought I'd try it in a blog form! Here is the 15 things that make me happy. 



1. Family - Without my family I wouldn't be the person I am today. I wouldn't have had the opportunities I've had or travelled to the places I've travelled. There's endless memories that I will never forget, and I'll forever be thankful for everything they've given me!

2. True friends - The family that you pick. People who don't necessarily have the same personality or beliefs as you, but who understand your needs and are there for you no matter what. They don't judge the stupid things you say, or the late night texts when you're crying your eyes out! The people I hope are always in my life no matter what gets thrown in our way.

3. Menorca - A place that I've travelled to every year since I was 13 months old. A place where memories have been made, friendships have been built and I've grown as a person. Without this place I would never have met some of the most important people in my life, or had the opportunities to build as many memories as I have.

4. Photos - Visual picture memories of my whole life. Each photo has a different memory that will always be stored in a photo. Possibly why I take photos everywhere I go.

5. Spontaneous adventures - Going on random trips and making memories that I'll never forget. Going places I never thought I would and doing things I never dreamt of, with friends and friends of friends. Generally just meeting new people along the way.

6. Achievements - GCSE's, A levels, passing my driving test, getting my first job, earning my own money, having responsibilities, getting into university the list goes on! I think it's really important to be proud of everything you achieve.

7.  Seeing other people being truly happy - Walking down the street and seeing random people with a huge smile on their face, not knowing what, why or who made them happy. Not knowing anything about them, but knowing by the expression on their face that at this moment and time they're truly happy.

8. Long car journeys - Looking out the window (when I'm a passenger of course) thinking about everything and of course imagine myself in some sort of music video. Everyone does this right?

9. Overcoming fears and obstacles - Some things aren't as scary as they first seem. Obstacles are sometimes positive because they make you realise how important something is in your life. Fear can also make things more exciting if you're trying something new that you've been avoiding for ages.

10. Buying other people presents - Just going around every shop trying to find the perfect present, wrapping it with all the ribbons and bows I can find and then giving to family and friends and seeing their reaction.

11. Bikinis - Everyone has one thing they love to buy themselves. Mine just happens to be bikinis, this is more of a seasonal thing but it's summer and right now I'm in my element buying them.

12. Clean sheets and freshly shaved legs - When clean sheets just aren't enough, these two combined feel amazing.

13. Opportunities - The ones that have been handed to me on a plate and the ones I've worked for. Even though I might appreciate the ones I've worked for more, the ones that have been handed to me are still amazing.

14. Health - Being able to do what I want, when I want without having to worry about any effects it might have on my health. Just being a healthy person who can eat what I want, do what I want and live life to the full.

15. Group messaging - so you can share conversations, plans and photos with multiple people in one place. Group chats are definitely good when planning things too because everyone you want is there and no one gets left out. Also inside jokes are usually formed. 


Thank you all for reading I hope you all enjoyed! Please leave me a comment below of the number one thing that makes you happy!
Michelle xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment