When I was reading through some blogs I found this on Professional Daydreamers blog and I really liked how random the questions were, so I thought I'd give it a go! I hope you all enjoy! Thank you for reading, Michelle xo.
What's your favourite candle scent?
- My favourite candle scent is actually a Christmas one from Yankee Candles and is the 'Snowflake Cookie'. It's really sweet and I wish they sold this all year round!
What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- Kendall Jenner. Who wouldn't want to be part of the Kardashian/ Jenner family.
What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- Zac Efron maybe?
How old do you think you'll be when you get married?
- I haven't really got an age in mind I just don't want to be too old or too young.
Do you know a hoarder?
- I don't.
Can you do a split?
- Definitely not, I'm so unflexible.
How old were you when you learnt how to ride a bike?
-I think I was about 6 years old maybe! I was too scared to have both of the stabilisers off so I used to ride around with one still on! This was a really bad idea and when I went around a corner I fell off into a drain.
How many oceans have you swam in?
How many countries have you been to?
- I've been to 6 different countries. The United Kingdom, Spain, France, Germany, Poland and America.
Is anyone in your family in the army?
- No one in my family is now, but a lot of my uncles were in the Navy when I was little.
What would you name your daughter if you had one?
- There are a couple of girl names I like including; Emily, Alicia and Sophia.
What would you name your son if you had one?
- Possibly Harry or George.
What's the worst grade you got on a test?
- A 'U' in History, I was devastated and re did the paper a year later and ended up with a B.
What was your favourite TV show when you were a child?
- I loved the Simpson's and My Parents are Aliens.
What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight?
- I used to dress up as a witch every year but one year my mum made me dress as a cat and as you can see from this picture I wasn't impressed.
Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
- I started reading Harry Potter but reading just isn't my thing so I probably read a couple of pages. I have them all though. I've never read or watched any of the Hunger Games or Twilight though.
Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent?
- I'm from the UK so I'll mix it up a little and go for an American accent.
Did your mother go to college?
- She did.
Are your grandparents still married?
- Yes, they are.
Have you ever taken karate lessons?
- I did Taekwondo for about three years and I have a blue belt so I was only 4 away from a black belt!
Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
- Of course! Who doesn't?!
What's the first amusement park you've been to?
- It was probably Flambards in Cornwall when I was really young.
What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in?
- I'd love to be able to speak Spanish fluently, it's such a pretty language.
Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
Is your father bald?
- He is not.
Do you know triplets?
- I don't know triplets but I know a lot of twins.
Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
- The Notebook.
Have you ever had Indian food?
- I have, but I'm quite a picky eater so I only like some things.
What's the name of your favourite restaurant?
- I don't really have a favourite restaurant?
Have you ever been to Olive Garden?
- I don't know what this is, so I'm going to go with no!
Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)?
- This is an American question but I have loyalty cards for Boots, Tesco and Matalan if that counts?
What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
- I was going to be called Joel after my dads grandfather.
If you have a nickname, what is it?
- I have loads of nicknames, my friends call me Shelly and Mich and then my parents and close family have other nicknames for me.
Who's your favourite person in the world?
- I can pick just one person.
Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
- A rural area because I could just explore and do anything I wanted to do.
Can you whistle?
- Yes but not very well.
Do you sleep with a nightlight?
- I don't but if I go on holiday I have to sleep listening to my ipod.
Do you eat breakfast every morning?
- Yes, I can't do anything unless I've had food!
Do you take any pills or medication daily?
- I take some vitamins during the winter because I always get ill.
What medical conditions do you have?
- I have mild asthma but it's so mild I don't have to take any medication for it.
How many times have you been to the hospital?
- About 10 times maybe more?
Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
- I have.
Where do you buy your jeans?
- Anywhere that I can find jeans to fit me, at the moment Topshop and Next are my favourite.
What's the last compliment you got?
- A friends from work saying they liked my new bag.
Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
- I do, but if I don't write them down straight away I forget them.
What flavour tea do you enjoy?
- I don't really drink tea, I prefer hot chocolate.
How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
- Way too many, I have 12 pairs of converse so you can imagine how many in total there is.
What religion will you raise your children to practise?
- I wouldn't pick a religion for them to practise I'd let them make the decision for themselves when they're old enough.
How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real?
- Santa is real..
Why do you have a tumblr?
- I don't have a tumblr, I have an Instagram though.