Wednesday, 29 July 2015

Bloggers Beauty Tag.

Since I'm currently on holiday I thought I'd mix things up a bit and do a tag post instead of one  of my normal posts! So I googled some questions and these came up! Hope you all enjoy, thank you for reading! xo.





1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
Once in the morning and once at night with a face wash after I've cleansed and taken all my make up off!

2. What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
I have very oily skin, its a constant battle trying to find products that actually work for me! 

3. What is your current facial wash?
La Roche Posay Effeclar and Eucerin Dermo purifyer ranges. 

4. Do you exfoliate?
I do, every other day if I remember. 

5. What brand do you use?
I use the Eucerin Dermo purifyer Scrub. (I've done a review on this product on here so check that out if you're interested!)


6. What moisturiser do you use? 
I use the La Roche Posay Effeclar moisturiser, which is from the same range as my face wash.

7. Do you have freckles?
Not on my face, but I get them on my arms if I've been in the sun a long time. 

8. Do you use eye cream?
I don't, I possibly should but I don't really have any ideas about what makes a good eye cream and I'm really lazy about applying moisturisers and creams in general.

9. Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I've always suffered with my skin since I was about 12, some months are better than others but my skin is far from perfect sadly.

10. Did you ever use ProActiv?
I haven't personally but I've read loads of comments online that it's meant to be really good. 

11.What foundation do you use?
I use No.7 beautifully matte foundation in the shade Calico. I really like and I'm hoping to do a full review on it in the future!

12. How about concealer?
I use No.7 match concealer and Collection lasting perfection in the shade cool medium 2, but it's a bit dark for my skin at the moment so it's definitely going to be my go to on holiday.

13. Do you know your undertone colour?
I haven't a clue a clue if I'm honest! 

14. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I love how some false eyelashes look on other people, but I haven't got the patience to apply them or mess about with them all the time!

15. Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
I'm sure my mascara says 6 months on the back? 

16. What brand of mascara do you use?
Maybelline. It's the rocket volume waterproof one and I love it! It's the best one I've tried. I also really like Benefits they're real one too!

17. Sephora or Mac?
Depends on what I want to buy. 

18. Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
Nope, I don't.

19. What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
I use make up brushes, a primark 'beauty blender' sponge and my fingers. 

20. Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I just use my foundation as a base for my eyes and that's probably the worst thing you can do but so sorry!

21. For the face?
I do, I have two different ones I like to mix between and that's the benefit porefessional and the No.7 beautifully matte make up base for oily skin. I personally think they're both as good as each other!

22. What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
I love any neutral shades; glittery, matte anything!

23. Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
Pencil for my lower lash line and liquid for my top lash line.

24. How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
Way too many times to count. It's really embarrassing because I end up looking like I've been crying.

25. What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
Some of the colours are really pretty but I haven't got the patience to apply loose pigments I just make a mess.

26. Do you use mineral make-up?
I haven't but I'd love to try some of the bare minerals range. 

27. What is your favourite lipstick?
Anything that's a natural pinky shade.

28. How about lip gloss? 
Lip gloss isn't my favourite I don't like the texture on my lips. 

29. What is your favourite blush?
I haven't really got a favourite blush I just prefer pinky colours for the winter and more coral colours for the summer.

30. Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
I haven't I'm scared my skin would have a reaction to them. 

31. Do you like drug store make-up?
Yes, I like trying too many different things and it would be way too expensive to buy higher brands for everything.

32. Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I haven't, is this an American thing? 

33. Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
I've never actually thought about taking classes but I think it would be really fun to learn new techniques and how to do my make up better.

34. Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
Yes, I tend to just rush and hope for the best. 

35. Name a make-up crime that you hate?
When someones foundation is too dark for their skin and they've got an orange outline all around their face. 

36. Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
Neutral tones definitely. I prefer natural make up looks!

37. Which celebrity always has great make-up?
I love Kendall Jenners make up it always looks so flawless, and who wouldn't want to look like her?

38. If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
Foundation, so my skin tone would be even and it would cover any blemishes!

39. Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
The only make up I cant live without is foundation, other than that I could quite easily leave the house.

40. Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
Not at all, my skin isn't the best and I have really big bags under my eyes, so they definitely need covering just to make me look alive haha!

41. In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
I like all different make up lines and brands for different products, so I can't pick just one. 

42. What do you think of Make-up?
I love make up, I just wish I was better at applying it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment