Thursday, 23 July 2015

Sugar Crush Body Scrub Review!


Welcome back to my blog, today I thought I'd review one of my June favourites for you, that is the 'Sugar crush body scrub' by Soap & Glory! Soap & Glory is definitely my favourite body/skincare products on the market at the moment and I love every product I've tried from the range. So let's get started!


Sugar crush body scrub. 

First of all, I love the packaging of this product! As with all Soap & Glory products the packaging is amazing.  It's really summery with the bright pink and green accents all over the labels, I love the different fonts used and it's just really eye catching. I also like the little slogans that they include on the packaging for instance, "four times-even if you've ever been labelled 'old lizard legs'". It's just so original and quite funny. This product retails for £8.00, the tub is really big so you do get a lot of uses from it and it does last for ages. 


Sugar crush body scrub.

I actually received this product at Christmas time and I hadn't really used it until recently because it didn't really look the most pretty of products. I don't know really know why I was scared to use this product at first it's probably because it's has a brownish colour with black grains mixed throughout, but when I did use this product I had a pleasant surprise. The smell is amazing! It's really citrusy and the scent definitely stays on my skin for hours after I've used this product. It's just the perfect scent for summer! 

The actual product is really thick, when you apply it to your skin it does tend to clump together, it just takes some extra massaging to even it out. It has sea salt and brown sugar which really exfoliates your skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. A small amount of this goes a long way! I use this in the shower twice a week or before shaving or waxing because I love how it leaves my skin feeling. 


Sugar crush body scrub. 

Overall I love how this product makes my skin feel! I use it all over my skin and I really have noticed a difference in my skin. I love the scent and it's just the perfect summer scrub! It's also only £8 and the tub is really big and lasts quite a long time. I'll definitely be purchasing the other products from this range as soon as I go to Boots because I'm in love with the scents!

If you have any suggestions of some body scrubs you think I might like, then please leave them in the comments below because I love trying new products. Thank you for reading! 
Michelle xo. 

Links. 


No comments:

Post a Comment