Monday, 13 July 2015

The 'Get to Know Me' Tag.


I thought I'd kick start this week of with another tag. I picked the 'get to know me' tag because although I did a blog on 50 facts about me I'm still new at this so I thought it's a good time for you to get to know me better! So here goes, I hope you all enjoy! Thank you for reading, xo. 




1. What is your middle name? 
-My middle name is Ann. It's a really common middle name if you were a 90s baby. I also share the same name as my mum. 

2. What was your favourite subject at school? 
-I had a really mixed selection of subjects in school. I really liked science in sixth form because I loved doing the experiments, but I also like textiles because I'm really creative and I could literally make anything I wanted to. But in year 7-11 I liked maths and physical education. 

3. What is your favourite drink? 
-I'm going to have the most boring answer for this question because I only really drink water. Sorry!

4. What is your favourite song at the moment? 
-At the moment I have two: Shawn Mendes: Something Big and Walk the Moon: Shut Up and Dance.  But these will probably change by next week! 

5. What is your favourite food?
- My favourite food is probably peas and sweetcorn or bacon, it depends on my mood and when I'm eating it. 

6. What was the last thing you bought?
- The last thing I bought was two Triangl bikinis and I love them already. 

7. Favourite book of all time? 
- My favourite book of all time is probably the fault in our stars even though I cried like a baby through most of it!

8. Favourite colour?
- A mix between white, light green, grey and light pink. 


9. Do you have any pets?
- I have two pet rabbits. I would have more if I was allowed haha!

10. Favourite perfume?
- At the moment I'm loving Armani -Diamond. 

11. Favourite holiday?
I'm not sure what type of holiday this is referring to so I'll put two. I love Christmas because you get to see all your family and have a fun time. But if you mean 'vacation' holiday definitely Menorca. 

12. Are you married?
- I am not.

13. Have you ever been out of the country and if so how many times?
- I love travelling I've been out of the country 25 times so far. 

14. Do you speak any other languages?
- I speak fluent Welsh, and some random words and phrases in Spanish and French.

15. How many siblings do you have?
- I don't have any siblings.

16. What is your favourite shop? 
- At the moment I'm really loving Topshop. 

17. What is your favourite restaurant. 
-I really like places like Harvester because they have a wide variety of different foods. 

18. When was the last time you cried?
- Last Monday, I've become a real cry baby recently.

19. What is your favourite blog?
I'm new to the whole blogging scene so I don't really have a favourite yet, I just love reading random ones and seeing how other people blog.

20. What is your favourite movie?
- I don't have a favourite movie I haven't got the patience to sit through a whole film I just get really bored. 

21. What is your favourite TV show? 
- I don't really have a favourite TV show I just like most reality programmes.

22. PC or MAC?
- I don't know what PC is so I'll go with MAC.

23. What phone do you have?
- I have a silver Iphone 5S.

24. How tall are you? 
- I'm 5'4". 

25. Can you cook?  
- I can bake if that counts as cooking? Other than that I haven't really tried to cook anything decent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment