Sunday, 19 July 2015

TMI tag.

Welcome back to my blog! Todays post is a tmi tag, I hope you all enjoy! 





1: What are you wearing? Floral PJ shorts and light purple vest top.

2: Ever been in love? I loved people but never truly been in love. 

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? I've had breakups but they weren't terrible they were all mutual decisions that were for the best.


4: How tall are you? I'm 5 foot 4 inches. 


5: How much do you weigh? Just under 8 stone. 


6: Any tattoos? None, I'm terrified of needles and couldn't voluntarily put myself through the pain. Plus I'm so indecisive I would never be able to pick a design without regretting it the next day!


7: Any piercings? Yes, I have both ears lobes pierced twice. 


8: Favourite show? My current guilty pleasure is Dance Moms, I just love the drama.


9: Favourite bands? 
Anything really.

10: Something you miss? My grandparents, I was young when they passed away so I took for granted the time that I did spend with them.


11: Favourite song? 
At the moment it's James Bay - Let it go. 

12: How old are you? I'm 20 years old. 


13: Zodiac sign? I'm a taurus. 


14: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone who's confident but isn't cocky, funny but can take things seriously and someone who just respects my views and opinions.


15: Favourite Quote? "The moment you're about to quit is usually the moment right before a miracle is about to happen, don't give up" and "In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take". 


16: Favourite actor? 
I don't really have a favourite actor. 

17: Favourite colour? Pink and white, basically anything girly. 


18: Loud music or soft? Soft, I hate really loud music!


19: Where do you go when you’re sad? I love going to the beach so I can just think about everything and anything that's making me sad.


20: How long does it take you to shower? About 20 minutes in general but it can be shorter or longer depending on what my plans for the day are. 


21: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? It takes me longer to get out of bed than it does to get ready, if I'm in a rush and using minimal makeup and putting my hair in a bobble then 15/20 minutes but if I take my time about 1/2 hours. 


22: Ever been in a physical fight? No, and hopefully I never will be. I don't understand violence.


23: Turn on? Funny, can hold a conversation, confidence, honesty the list goes on. 


24: Turn off? Arrogance, being cocky, being over controlling and beards. 


25: The reason I joined (YouTube) started a blog?  
I wanted to try something new, something that could be my hobby! I didn't realise how much I would love it though!

26: Fears? Spiders, anything to do with sick and being alone. 


27: Last thing that made you cry? Being ill just before I go on holiday.


28: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Today, joking with friends.

29: Meaning behind your YouTube blog name? 
I wanted this blog to be quite annonomys so I went with reviewswithmichelle and simplymichelle, because I couldn't really think of anything at the time.

30: Last book you read? 
The fault in our stars, and I cried like a baby.

31: The book you’re currently reading? 
I'm not currently reading anything. 

32: Last show you watched? 
Eastenders. 

33: Last person you talked to? 
My dad. 

34: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Best friends.

35: Favourite food? 
Sweetcorn and peas.

36: Place you want to visit? Bora Bora, Thailand everywhere I'd love travel everywhere!

37: Last place you were? 
Tescos getting some last minute holiday things.

38: Do you have a crush? 
Not at the moment.

39: Last time you kissed someone? 
I kissed my mum on the cheek yesterday if that counts?

40: Last time you were insulted? 
I get insulted everyday when my parents and friends joke around.

41: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Strawberry or raspberry. 

42: What instruments do you play? 
I used to play the flute but I was awful at it so I stopped having lessons when I was 13.

43: Favourite piece of jewellery? 
Thomas Sabo bracelet.

44: Last sport you played? 
Running and swimming was the last sports I've done in general.

45: Last song you sang? 
James Bay - Let it go. 

46: Favourite chat up line? 
"You remind me of a chapstick cause you da balm.

47: Have you ever used it? 
Definitely not.

48: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Last weekend.

49: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone and anyone who wants to answer these questions.


Thank you for reading! 
Michelle xo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment