Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Would you rather tag!





I thought I'd mix things up a little today and do my first bloggers tag! I googled bloggers tag questions and this was the best one I found so I thought I'd give it a go! Leave me some comment below if you would pick a different option to me and why. Thank you for reading, enjoy! xo.


1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
-Lose my palettes and eyeshadows because you can still use your eyeliner, mascara and lip products to create the perfect look! Plus I probably get more use out of my lipsticks and mascaras on a day to day basis. 


2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
-Never be able to cut it again! An unfortunate hair trauma at the age of 5 has scared me for life after my mum had my long hair chopped off into a bob. Since then I've always had long hair because I don't trust hairdressers when they say they'll only cut a little bit off!  


3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
-Definitely coral! 


4.) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
As much as I love trying new make up I think I'd rather buy clothes because they'd last me longer, and I think I'd get more use out of them. 


5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick because it's thinner and you can get lots of different colours so it'd just be like applying lip liner!


6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
There's no Sephora by where I live, but definitely Sephora because they sell loads of different brands and products rather than just one brand. Plus I like a bit of variety!


7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
One eyeshadow colour because I would just pick a neutral colour so I could wear it everyday, where as if I picked a bright colour lipstick I wouldn't be able to wear it everyday. 


8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Winter clothes in summer, I hate being cold so wearing summer clothes in winter really doesn't appeal to me especially in the UK.


9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails, I love bright colours on my nails, you can just get so many different colours and shades!


10.) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Lip products because I tend to use mascara more than lipsticks day to day.


11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
My hair never looks right in a messy bun because it's so long so definitely a ponytail just so I don't look a permanent mess. 


12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss! I hate having unpainted nails, they just look so ugly without nail varnish on and they feel disgusting to me when they aren't painted!


13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in everyday? I think I'd look even stranger without eyebrows than I would with sharpie eyebrows. Plus I'd just use a light and thin sharpie so they don't look like slugs on my face!


14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
As much as I love nail varnish I guess you could use other things to paint your nails with, and I couldn't live without foundation and concealer.


No comments:

Post a Comment