Thursday, 6 August 2015

July Favourites.


I usually like to post my monthly favourites on the last day of the month or the first day of the next month so this is a lot later than I would've liked but here goes anyway. As I've probably said before these are one of my favourite types of blogs to read and also one of my favourites to watch on Youtube as well, so I thought this would be the perfect blog to start back with. 


July Favourites!


As some of you may know I've recently come back from an amazing holiday with my parents, so it would be wrong not include the destination in my monthly favourites. Cala Galdana is definitely my favourite place regardless of the month, I've been there 20 times and summer wouldn't be the same not going here and visit some of the local people who work there that I've grown up with. I love it so much I've actually booked another holiday here in a couple of weeks with my best friends and their parents. 


Cala Galdana.


My next favourite is this Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace razor! This is the perfect razor for travelling, it comes in a handy plastic case so you don't have to worry about storing it anywhere, it also means you can take it with you in your handbag if necessary. I thought the handle would be really hard to control but it is so much easier to use than the normal razor handles that I'm actually thinking of using this all the time instead of a normal one! It retails for £9.99 but I've seen it in places like boots for half price! (I've done a full review of this product here if you want to find out more!)


Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace.


Smelling good is always great and these Hollister body mists are the perfect scents for summer! I'll admit I've never been one for these body mists previously but as soon as I walked into their store I fell in love with them and had to get some! They are quite expensive at £11 each but I think they were 3 for £24 when I got them so they do work out cheaper buying them on an offer! I took the green 'Lunada Beach' fragrance on holiday with me and as you can see from the picture they last a really long time as there's hardly any missing! It has a really sweet candy fragrance so if that's not something you're into then you might want to try one of the others but they do last a really long time when sprayed on clothing.


Lunada Bay - Solana Beach - Crescent Bay. 

My favourite skincare product to use on holiday is moisturiser, I like to use baby moisturiser because it absorbs faster into my skin when I'm hot and it just makes my skin feel hydrated. I personally like the smell of this Johnson's baby lotion and it's a lot cheaper than other moisturisers such as Soap & Glory.


Johnson's Baby Lotion. 


Lastly are these NewLook beach cover ups! They retail at £12.99 but I did notice today that some of them have been reduced to £6 in their summer sale! They are so easy to throw on over a bikini without being too hot because of the light material they are made of! I love all the different patterns they have and that each one looks completely different! The Aztec and pink and purple one are my favourites because I like the pompom detailing around the legs because it really adds to the design of the playsuit! I'll definitely be purchasing more of these next year because they are so much more comfortable than wearing tight denim shorts and a top, plus they take up a lot less room in my suitcase.


NewLook Cover Ups.


Thank you so much for reading, I hope you all enjoyed! Leave me a comment down below of your number one July favourite.
Michelle xo.

Links.


No comments:

Post a Comment