Friday, 7 August 2015

My first summer series?!




Now that I'm back from my holiday I can finally feature some holiday themed posts on my blog! I'm really excited to do this because I love summer and I love seeing what other people get up to on their holidays! I want to make this into a little series so I will be doing 12 different posts through out the rest of August. I've got a mixture of different posts planned including some reviews, some outfits posts and some other random holiday themed posts!

Here's a quick round up of what to expect. 

9th of August:
My first post will be all about packing! I'll be the first to admit I over pack every time but I thought this would be a good one to kick of my summer series with, as it's generally the first thing you do for a holiday!

11th of August: Next is my in flight essentials. Aside from a passport and a boarding pass I can't travel anywhere without my Ipod and some other random things! This isn't just a guide of what to take on a plane, it can also be used for a train journey, a car journey or even a bus ride.

13th of August: Possibly my favourite post from my summer series is my Triangl bikini review! I finally caved and order two of their amazing bikinis! I've already tested them out on holiday and I can assure you they are now my best fitting bikinis ever!

15th of August: Mixing it up a little here with a guide to staying safe in the sun! Obviously on a holiday somewhere sunny sun tan lotion is one of the most important things to take, but there's also other things you can do to protect your skin from the sun.

17th of August: A what's in my toiletry bag reveal. I love watching this type of video on Youtube so I thought I'd try it on a blog form.

21st of August: I'm no model but I thought I'd mix things up with some outfit ideas so prepare yourselves for some awkward holiday posing.

23rd of August: I might have been on holiday to the same place for 20 years in a row, but that doesn't stop be being the typical tourist with a camera around my next and a guide book in my hand.

28th of August: This time I'll be reviewing my favourite holiday purchase which is a GoPro Hero 3+. I'm so glad I got this the day before I went on holiday because I used it so much more than I thought I would. I wasn't sure if they were actually worth the price at first but I can assure you they are so much fun to use at the beach or even in the day when you don't want to take a normal camera out with you.

29th of August: This year is going to be the first time I'm flying alone, I've flown with my parents and with friends but never by myself so I thought I've create some hints and tips on making flying alone less daunting.

30th of August: Benefit make up review time! Benefit is becoming one of my favourite make up brands so I thought I'd review one of their make up sets for you.

31st of August: Finally to end my summer series, I thought a round up of both holidays would be a nice way to end the summer. Get prepared from the endless beach scenery pictures and GoPro water selfies.

Michelle xo. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing a summer series too. And for everyone who follows my blog in august I'll follow back.
    Check out my latest post at
    popocketfullofbobbypins.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a summer series too. And for everyone who follows my blog in august I'll follow back.
    Check out my latest post at
    popocketfullofbobbypins.blogspot.com

    X

    ReplyDelete