Thursday, 3 September 2015

Beauty tag overload!

If you haven't guessed already, I've become quite addicted to tags! I really love them and I have no idea why.. So here goes here's another beauty tag. Hope you all enjoy! 


1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge or fingers? 
I actually use a combination of all of these. I like to apply my foundation with a brush, then with a sponge I blend my concealer and then I use my fingers to make sure there aren't any patches. 

2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark or dark to light?
I apply my eyeshadow light to dark, because I like to build the colour rather than use a really dark colour and not be able to make it lighter. 

3. Do you prime your eyes? 
I'm too lazy for that! I just apply my foundation to my eyelids to even out the colour and then I use a natural colour as a base. 

4. Concealer first or after foundation? 
First, but then if I'm still not happy with the coverage I can reapply some more. 

5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself? 
Depends on the occasion. If I'm going on holiday or to a special event then I'll go for a manicure but other than that I just use my Sensationail kit which you can see a review here! 

6. Exfoliate lips, face or both? 
Exfoliate everything. 

7. On average how long does it take you to do your make up?
It really depends where I'm going. If I'm going to work then about 10 minutes, because I'd rather have more time in bed. If I'm going out I'll push the boat out and spend about thirty minutes on my make up. I generally don't take long at all getting ready.

8. Do you wear make up everyday and everywhere?
If I'm staying at home I don't wear make up, but if I'm leaving the house even for ten minutes, yes because I really don't like my skin. 

9. What release are you most excited about? (Make up wise.)
I don't really get excited about make up releases because I like to read other peoples reviews first to see if they are actually worth the hype. 

10. What's your weakness. Shoes, purses, clothes, jewellery, make up or other?
I tend to go through phases. But jewellery is probably my weakness; especially Thomas Sabo and Pandora jewellery. 

11. Do you whiten your teeth? 
I've never had my teeth professionally whitened but I do use coconut oil. You can read all about it on my blog! 

12. Wax eyebrows or pluck? 
Pluck. I can't deal with the pain of waxing my eyebrows. 

13. What do you use to contour?
I just use a matte bronzer, but I would love to try the Anastasia Contour kit. 

14. False lashes or natural?
Natural, I haven't got the patience to apply false lashes and they usually end up annoying me after about an hour anyway. 

15. Favourite make up brand?
I've been loving Benefit and No.7 at the moment, but I would really like to try some Nars and TheBalm products in the future. 

16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
Liquid and pencil, I've never actually tried gel. 

17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
Chapstick and lipstick. Personally I don't like the textures of most lip glosses and I end up just licking them off. 

18. Pigment, pressed or cream eyeshadows?
Pressed, I find them the most long lasting and the easiest to blend. Cream eyeshadows tend to smudge on me because I have oily skin. 

19. If you had to only wear one thing excluding foundation what would it be?
I'd wear clear mascara because I could use that to tame my eyebrows right? Or is this cheating?

20. Favourite colour?
Neutrals, they just match everything. 

21. Favourite colour combination?
Again neutrals with a slightly glittery shade. 

22. Natural or dramatic eye make up?
Natural because you can really focus on contouring and highlighting then.

23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
Definitely quality. I have quite sensitive skin when it comes to make up, so I'd rather pick something of a higher quality than something with nice packaging and a cool name. 

24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones?
I've never actually used a face mask. 

25. What is your current addiction? 
I've just come back from holiday so my normal foundation is a lot too light at the moment so I've been loving bronzers and highlighters. Accessory wise; I've been loving watches.

xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment