Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Chapter 9 of 12.



Welcome back to Simply Michelle! Today I thought I'd give you all a quick round up of whats been going on and what my plans are for Simply Michelle. So here goes. 

For the past 6 weeks all my posts have been scheduled and written before hand because of being on holiday. When I actually arrived home on the 26th of August my plan was to write the last three instalments of my summer series, but that didn't quite go to plan. I will still be doing these posts because I was really looking forward to reviewing my GoPro, but life literally got in the way. I felt I really needed a break and some time decide if I did actually want to continue blogging, which I do! But there was some things I needed to sort out before I could give this all my attention. 

Like last month, I'm going to continue with the idea of doing a different series every month, so this months series will be all about school and university! This series will only be a week long and then the rest of my posts will be normal posts, including my August favourites and some reviews. 

I also want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's viewed this blog, Instagram and BlogLovin' accounts! 2000 views for some people might not seem a lot, but to me I never really expected anyone to be interested in this blog as it was something that I started out of the blue. So thank you guys! 

xo. 








No comments:

Post a Comment