Thursday, 17 September 2015

Jeans for Genes Outfit Ideas!

I love outfit planning and thought since Jeans for Genes day is tomorrow, I'd give you some inspiration of some outfit ideas to support this great cause. Jeans for Genes day is where you wear jeans and give to help raise funds for a range of initiatives that can improve the quality of life of children affected by genetic disorders. The money raised by this event is given to the Genetic Disorders UK, a national charity dedicated to supporting families affected by genetic disorders. I'll leave the link down below of where and how you can donate! 


The first outfit combination combines a denim shirt and a pair of white denim jeans! I've paired this with a pair of plain gold flip flops so you can accessories with some gold jewellery. If we're experiencing typical British weather you could wear a pair of converse to give it a casual feel. 


My second outfit is another casual outfit. I love light wash denim jeans and a short sleeve shirt is perfect for the weather we are experiencing at the moment. If it is a bit chilly outside you could wear a hoodie with this outfit to pull out one of the colours in the shirt. 


This is definitely the most summery of outfit idea I've come up with. I've teamed some high waisted jeans with a floral halter neck crop top. I picked sandals for this outfit purely because of the summery top but you could really wear any shoes with this outfit to make it weather appropriate. Also for a jacket I thought a chunky knit cardigan would look nice, but also give it a autumnal feel. 


For a more dressy outfit, I've paired a pair of Topshop 'Mom' jeans with a black patterned crop top! You could wear this with a leather jacket to give it more of a biker look. I've teamed it with these on trend grey and black heels. 


Next I've pair a pair of plain denim high waisted jeans with a plain white crop top. I've added this red check shirt with a pair of red converse to add some colour to the outfit. I love shirts for this time of year because they warm enough to not have to wear a jacket without being a complete winter outfit. 


Staying with the converse, this outfit combo combines a pair of white cropped jeans with a navy and white long sleeve top. I've added some navy converse to match the top which I think really makes the outfit look complete. Because of the gold hard wear on the jeans you could add a gold statement necklace to dress it up a little.


Possibly my favourite of all these outfit combinations, I've paired a pair of light acid wash jeans with a plain black top and a sleeveless blazer. If it is slightly chilly you could wear a long sleeve black t-shirt instead of this cropped one. I've added my favourite shoes at the moment to match the colour of the top. But you could really wear any coloured sandals with this because of how many colours are in the blazer. 


Finally if you aren't brave enough to bare the cold but still don't want to get the winter boots out, I've teamed a pair of light denim jeans with an orange knitted jumper. For shoe I picked a pair of brown leather sandals to give this outfit more of a summer feel. This outfit is also perfect for the transition between summer and autumn because you can just change the shoes. 



I hope you've enjoyed some of these outfit combinations that are supporting a brilliant cause. I've left the link to their website and donations page above if you want to have a closer look at some of the work they do! Thank you for reading, 

xo. 

Other posts you might enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I love the variety of casual and formal outfits that you've put together and what a great cause. xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete