Saturday, 19 September 2015

New York Fashion Week Round Up!

Today I thought I'd give you all a quick round up of New York Fashion Week! 
















































































Dennis Basso's show was possibly my favourite from the whole week! I loved the prints, styles and colours of all the outfits. I especially loved the nude embellished long dress and the purple and yellow patterned material. The dresses used in Betsy Johnson's show were out of this world! The colours were so vibrant and I love the different textures that they've used, although some are slightly crazy. Tommy Hilfiger items seemed the most wearable out of all the shows I've featured and again I love the colours that have been used throughout! I really liked the set they used with the water as well because it made it really fun and edgy. I loved the blue embroidered playsuit, that's definitely something I would actually wear in the summer! 

xo. 

Other post you might enjoy: 

  


No comments:

Post a Comment