Friday, 11 September 2015

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Review!

Welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be reviewing the 'Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion'. I have already featured some Soap & Glory products in some previous monthly favourites because they are one of my favourite brand.


I had this for Christmas in one of the Soap & Glory gift sets. Before now I never really used moisturiser because my skin isn't dry at all, but I started using this after I was on holiday because I wanted to prolong my tan. The lotion itself is really thick and creamy. It rubs in really easily, although you do have to wait a couple of minutes before you put clothes on top of it because it does stay quite wet and sticky until it's dried into your skin. I don't have an issue with this because I use it straight after I've had a shower. It makes my skin really soft to touch. My skin in general feels a lot nicer when I have used this products than it does if I don't apply this product. 

You also don't need to use a lot of this because it's so thick and creamy that a small amount goes a long way. I've been using this bottle for about 4 months now and I've still got just over a quarter of a bottle left. I really like the pump applicator. At first it was really hard to get the product through the pump because it's thick but once you've used a bit of the product it works a lot better. I also find it easier to pump out how much I need and that way there isn't any waste or product going back in the bottle. 


As for the smell of this product, I love it! It has Shea butter, orange waterjuice, fig pulp extract and almond, mango and moringa oils. When I use this in the morning I can smell it on my skin through out the day and the mango and almond are definitely the two scents that I can smell the strongest, although on different skins you might be able to smell the orange the strongest. This scent is possibly my favourite from the whole Soap & Glory range. 

As with all Soap & Glory's packaging I love the unique designs. They are really eye catching and unique compared to some other brands. I like that all the information is in different speech bubbles and box because they stand out. Having looked online this bottle does retail for £10 which does seem quite pricey compared to other moisturisers but it does last a really long time. Also in Boots UK they often have 3 for 2 offers on Soap & Glory so it's definitely worth stocking up on products then. 


I would definitely repurchase this product again because although it does take a couple of minutes to soak in completely, I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. It's really soft and feels amazing. I love the smell of this product and it does last a really long time so it is worth the money because you haven't got to keep repurchasing it. I also like the packaging because the pump makes it a lot easier to get the product out of the bottle and is just really convenient. 

Thank you for reading! Please leave me a comment down below of your number one favourite Soap & Glory product for me to give some new products a try! 

xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment