Wednesday, 9 September 2015

THE LIEBSTER AWARDS!!


Today I'm mixing things up, because I was nominated by Elle from Elle and her Beauty Blog for the Liebster Awards! I'm so thankful to have been nominated for this award because it's a great way to discover new blogs that are just starting out like I am! You can find Elle and her Beauty Blog here, so please go check her out! 

Here are the rules of the Liebster Awards: 
1. Once nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. 
2. Include the Liebster Award stick in the post too. 
3. Nominate 10 other new bloggers that have 200 or less followers who you think are worthy of the award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can nominate the person that nominated you. 
4. Answer the 10 questions asked to you by the person who nominated you and make ten questions of your own for your nominees. 
5. Lastly copy these rules in the post. 

Here are my answers to the questions:
1. Why did you want to start a blog?
I started my blog because I wanted a hobby. I didn't actually think I'd like it because English and anything to do with writing was my least favourite lessons in school but I surprised myself and I actually love it! 

2. What is your favourite aspect about blogging? 
My favourite aspect of blogging is just being able to discuss everything and be honest with everyone. I personally love reviewing products because I like trying new things and I also love reading reviews. I also like that it's quite a different hobby. 

3. Do you prefer shopping for make up or shopping for clothes? 
I prefer shopping for clothes because I haven't really got one style I stick to so I can try all different styles. I also love outfit planning and clothes in general. 

4. In your opinion, what's the best way to spend a lazy day? 
I don't really like lazy days I much prefer to be working or out somewhere. But if I'm extremely tired and decide to have a lazy day then I like to do a bit of online window shopping, watch some Youtube videos and read some blog posts. 

5. Do you have a favourite TV show? If so what is it? 
I love Dance Moms, it's definitely my guilty pleasure. I also like all the soaps and reality programs in general. 

6. Which youtuber would you most like to meet? 
I would love to meet Zoe Sugg aka Zoella, because she's become so successful from her blog and youtube channel that it would be cool to see how she balances everything. I'd also love to meet Joe Sugg aka ThatcherJoe. 

7. Do you have any hopes and plans for the future? 
Just to be happy and enjoy what I'm doing in life. 

8. Do you have any interesting/ hidden talents? If not, is there anything that you wish you could do? 
I have no interesting or hidden talents, but I do wish I could dance professionally or that I went to dance lessons when I was younger. 

9. Do you give up easily if things don't go your way? Or are you the sort of person who would persevere? 
I hate failing so I'm definitely a person that will persevere till the end if I know I'm capable of doing something. If I've been trying for a long time then I'm more likely to get bored of trying, but I'll probably end up going back to it just to prove to myself that I can do it. 

10. Out of all the items in your make up bag, which one would you be unable to live without? 
My concealer. I'm really self conscious about my spots so this is the one makeup item I don't go anywhere without. 


Here are my questions for the people that I have nominated:
1. How did you decide on your blog name? 
2. What is your favourite type of blog to read?
3. If you could only buy one item of makeup for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. Do you prefer watching TV, watching films or reading?
5. If you could do a collaboration with any blogger, who would you pick and why?
6. Have you set any goals for your blog? If so what are they?
7. Would you consider making a youtube channel to go with your blog?
8. What is your favourite social media to use? (Facebook, Instagram, twitter..)
9. What is your dream job?
10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick and why? 

Here are my 10 nominees:

Thanks again to Elle and her Beauty Blog for the nomination!

xo. 








1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for nominating me! I can't wait to do the post :)
    Eve xo | http://anorganisedscatterbrain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete