Thursday, 1 October 2015

Chapter 10 of 12!



Let me just start this off by saying thank you to everyone who has taken time to have a read of my blog, leave me comments and follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin'. This will be my fifth month of blogging and I genuinely cannot believe how fast this has gone. It still feels like yesterday that I posted my first post! 

I did take a couple of day off blogging the end of last month because I was so busy with work commitments, that I just didn't have the time to write any posts that I felt had good enough content to share with you all, so I'll definitely be putting a lot more effort in this month to maximise the amount of posts I publish. 

Anyway, onto today post! It is now officially autumn, and I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. Summer is by far my favourite season with autumn and winter my least favourite time of the year. I do however love Halloween which is fast approaching us, so prepare yourself for some Halloween inspired posts this month. 

I want to try and mix things up a little more this month so if you have any suggests of some posts you'd like to see on my blog, please leave me a comment down below! 

xo.

Other posts you might be interested in:





1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog and I love it! Looking forward to reading more posts :)
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete