Tuesday 30 June 2015

My June Favourites!


We're on the last day of June already so I thought this would be the perfect time to do my June favourites! I have two fashion favourites I've been loving and three beauty favourites; so lets get started!


June Favourites.


My first fashion favourite are these white mock leather block heel sandals. At just £15.99 they are available in 6 colours, so there's plenty of different colours to pick from. They do state to be wide fit, but I have normal size 4 feet and the size 3 fits me perfectly, so I would definitely still try them on if you haven't got wide feet. I bought these because I was looking for a sandal that I could wear for casual but could still wear them if I wanted to dress up and these are perfect. As with all the other colours available I love the colour contrast between the actual white mock leather of the straps and the brown heels and sole of the shoe, it makes the shoes really versatile so you can wear them with loads of different colour clothes. The heel is only 2 inches so if you're like me and are terrible at walking heels these will be perfect! 


NewLook: Block heels.


My next fashion favourite is this £17.99 sleeveless blazer also from Newlook! I've seen these sleeveless blazers everywhere and I really think they add to a boring outfit, I choose an abstract orange and black patterned one instead of the plain colours, because I thought I would be able to wear it with more. It's really lightweight and ideal if you're going out on a sunny day and it gets a little bit cooler at night! It falls really nice when it's on and stops just below my bum so it's perfect to wear with skinny jeans and a plain crop top, (I like to pick out one of the colours in the print) and some sandals.  I'll definitely be purchasing more of these in different colours and patterns over the next couple of months. 


NewLook Sleeveless Blazer. 


Soap & Glory will always be one of my favourite body products on the market, and this month I've been loving the Soap & Glory sugar crush body scrub that retails for just £8.00! It's the perfect summer scrub, you can really feel the sugar when you massage it onto your skin and I've noticed a huge difference in my skin having used it just a couple of times! My skin feels so smooth after I rise it off and I love the smell of this product! It has a very strong citrus scent, from the freshly-squeezed sweet lime and sparkling lemons, it's also packed full of sweet vanilla musk and almond oil, sea salt, smashed brown sugar, glycerin and macadamia oils. I'll definitely be purchasing the other products from this range to last me for the rest of summer!


Soap & GLory: Sugar Crush. 


Another beauty favourite this month is the John Frieda 'Go Blonder Lightening Shampoo'. I was very sceptical about using this at first because I'd read lots of comments saying that your hair turns really yellow when you use this, so I've just been using it twice a week and so far I've been loving it! My hair has always had natural highlights running through it anyway, but I wanted something that wouldn't be harsh on my hair to slightly lighten the rest of my hair! I've definitely noticed a different in my hair especially when I use this before I spend a day in the sun, you do have to use the shampoo continuously though to notice a difference! The fragrance is really nice and fresh and it doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy like a lot of other shampoos I've tried does. It is slightly more on the expensive side at £5.99 for 250ml so I try to stock up on this product when it's on an offer. 


John Frieda: Go Blonder.


My last June Favourite is the Mitchum Advanced 48 hour protection deodorant. I've always used Dove deodorants but I got a bit bored of the fragrances so I thought I'd try something new! I got the scent 'Pure Fresh' because I wasn't overly fussed on the other fragrances. It's quite a hard scent to describe other than it smells like lemons to me? I can definitely smell it though out the day when I move which is good and it just smells really fresh all day long. My only issue with this deodorant is that it takes forever to dry because it's quite sticky when you first apply it and it does leave white marks under my arms when it is dried, so I might try using the stick style instead of the role on, but other than that, it's definitely my new favourite deodorant. It's also only £2.89 so that seems a pretty reasonable price to me. 


Mitchum Deodorant.


I hope you've all enjoyed reading about my June Favourites. Leave me a comment of any of your monthly favourites or if you want a full review of any of the items featured in this blog! Thank you for reading, Michelle xo. 



Links.


No comments:

Post a Comment